Data processing controller
The personal data processing Controller is Teddy Spa - Via Coriano 58, Gros Rimini, block 97, 47900 Rimini, tel. +378 0541 301411, Fax +378 0541 383430, email: email@example.com
Purpose and legal references
Teddy Spa gives utmost importance to the confidentiality, protection and security of the personal data of the entities with which it comes into contact.
This policy is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 which the European authorities for the protection of personal data, reunited in the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify a number of minimum requirements for gathering personal data online, and, in particular, the procedures, timing and nature of the information which data processing controllers must provide to users when these log onto web pages, regardless of the purpose of such log-on.
This policy is provided and is valid on this site and not on any other Web sites accessed via links on the site.
Teddy Spa has no control over these other web sites nor over the procedures applied on them in terms of data confidentiality; we suggest you consult the confidentiality rules of all the companies with which you come into contact before providing personal information.
Among the Personal Data gathered by this Application, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookies, Use data, geographical location, first name, surname, email, zip code, state, country, date of birth and town/city.
The Personal Data may be entered voluntarily by the User, or gathered automatically during use of this Application.
Failure by the User to provide any Personal Data could make it impossible to provide the services.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal data of third parties published or shared through this application and warrants that it is entitled to communicate or disseminate such data, thus freeing the Controller from any liability with respect to third parties.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, a number of data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not gathered to be associated with identified parties involved, but by its very nature could enable the identification of users through processing and association with data held by third parties.
Such category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users logging onto the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on site usage and to check its correct functioning. These data are not disclosed to third parties and are not released.
A "cookie" is a small text file transferred by the Web server to the user's computer, the aim of which is to inform the server regarding user access to a particular web page and any other news obtained from the system's legible parameters via functions contained in the web page. Cookies can be "temporary" (or session cookies, cancelled at the end of the connection) or "permanent" (stored on the user's hard disk, unless the user cancels them).
This site uses session cookies and persistent cookies to:
• keep track of browsing sessions in anonymous form;
• improve browsing on the site;
• customize services;
• analyse site traffic models in aggregate form.
The persistent cookies we use can only store personal identification data if the user has registered or authorized the retention of personal identification data entered on the website. Otherwise, our server merely recognizes that a non-identified visitor, with that particular cookie, has logged back on to the site.
These data are not disclosed to third parties and are not released.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Optional provision of data and consent if required
The Controller processes the Personal Data of the Users taking all necessary security measures to prevent access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of the Personal Data.
Processing is performed using computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. Besides the Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessed by categories of appointed persons involved in the organization of the web site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal and system administration personnel) or by external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Processing Supervisors by the Controller. The updated list of Supervisors is always available from the Data Processing Controller.
The Data are processed in the operational headquarters of the Controller and in any other place where those involved in processing are located. For more information, contact the Controller
The Data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required for the purposes described in this document, and the User can always ask for processing to be interrupted or for data to be deleted.
Rights of the parties involved
According to article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Right to access personal data and other rights), and the right of parties to whom the personal data refer:
• to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them exist, including if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
• to obtain information on: a) the origin of the personal data b) the processing purposes and methods c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments d) the identification details of the controller, the supervisors and the appointed representative, e) the parties or categories of parties to whom the data may be communicated or who may become acquainted with them as appointed representative in the country, supervisors or appointed persons;
• to obtain: a) updating, amendment or, when so required, the supplementing of the data, b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blockage of unlawfully processed data, including data which do not require storing for the purposes for which the data were gathered and subsequently processed, c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except in the case of such compliance being impossible or involving the use of means disproportionate to the protected right;
• to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even though pertinent for the purpose of data gathering, b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market surveys or business communication.
• To interrupt the sending of newsletters, simply follow the instructions in the last newsletter received or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating: “ Clp”, first name, surname, email address. Once the email has been received by us we shall interrupt dispatch.
• To interrupt the sending of txt messages simply send a txt message with the word “STOP” (without inverted commas) to the following number +393357347598.
Any requests must be sent directly to Teddy spa, Via Coriano 58, Gros Rimini, block 97, 47900 Rimini, tel. +378 0541 301411, fax +378 0541 383430, only at the following email address email@example.com